We currently have a vacancy for a Caretaker.
Grade B/C depending on experience.
Closing date for this vacancy is 9th July. Interview date is TBC.
We are looking for a reliable, positive, proactive person to join our team ASAP.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Proactive in their approach and can work efficiently.
- Has knowledge and skills in general maintenance.
- Is able to maintain and develop the school site.
- PC Literate
- Takes pride in their work.
- Will enjoy working as part of the Winnall team, sharing the school's ethos and values.
The role will include:
- Opening and closing the school site each day
- Supervising a team of cleaning staff
- General maintenance, decoration and cleaning as required, including maintaining a regular maintenance programme.
- Responsibility for maintaining the outside area of the school.
Regular training opportunities will be given and the role will involve regular lone working.
Thank you for your interest in our school.