Winnall Primary School is looking for a KS1 1-1 Learning Support Assistant
This role is very rewarding but can occasionally present challenges. You will receive support and training and work alongside the SENCo, Class teacher and LSAs as well as specific outside agencies. The role involves working 1-1 with a child in all aspects of their day, break times and lunchtimes.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations of the pupils in their care
- has excellent communication skills and can work with both groups and individuals
- is committed to raising standards and improving progress for all children
- be able to set and stick to boundaries
- can support children's social and emotional development and show empathy and understanding
- be committed to working as part of a team that has a 'can do' and flexible attitude
- understand confidentially and safeguarding
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to join our Winnall family with a supportive professional team of enthusiastic staff to work alongside you
- a caring and friendly environment which is committed to improving children's life chances
- a fulfilling role, where you know you have made a genuine difference to children's lives
This is a fixed term vacancy, starting ASAP and ending 23rd July 2024.