We currently have a vacancy for a Behaviour Support Worker to provide 1:1 support with identified pupils:
31 hours a week
Closing date for the vacancy is 23rd March and interview date is 25th March
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to work as part of a team.
- Has a calm and positive attitude.
- Is resilient and flexible with a good sense of humour.
- Has high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Has an understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding procedures.
- Who has excellent communication skills.
- Who has experience of working with children with SEMH needs.
This is a full time vacancy for the Summer Term only at present.
We currently have a vacancy for a Caretaker.
Grade B/C depending on experience.
Closing date for this vacancy is 15th March. Interview date is 18th March.
We are looking for a reliable, positive, proactive person to join our team ASAP.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Proactive in their approach and can work efficiently.
- Has knowledge and skills in general maintenance.
- Is able to maintain and develop the school site.
- PC Literate
- Takes pride in their work.
- Will enjoy working as part of the Winnall team, sharing the school's ethos and values.
The role will include:
- Opening and closing the school site each day
- Supervising a team of cleaning staff
- General maintenance, decoration and cleaning as required, including maintaining a regular maintenance programme.
- Responsibility for maintaining the outside area of the school.
Regular training opportunities will be given and the role will involve regular lone working.
Thank you for your interest in our school.